So next week is test week and I am sure that I am not the only one that hates everything to do with tests: the revision, the pressure, the test itself all of it just makes me feel anxious and worried. I’m not going to tell you I have found a solution to all of this, but what I am going to tell you is to revise. I know I should be revising now but I actually just finished all of my homework. Back to revision ,I hate it I think that a lot of people hate it as well so if you are one of those people I’ve got your back.
The following list states the things I find help me during revision:
- Mind maps; I am a visual learner so I find mind maps so helpful especially If you use different colours for each topic, this works best with science, R.E and geography. they work with every topic really.
- Study with friends; Okay so this one can really go two ways , you can really concentrate or you can try then get distracted by the smallest things. but when you do really concentrate it really works because one of you might be in top set science and the other in bottom set and you work together and really does help.
- Music; Music for me really helps me concentrate. It makes me feel a lot more happier when I’m revising , and I think that if you are happier when you work it some how improves on the speed but then again this can go the other way and you get distracted and start singing into a hair brush…
- Background noise; This just makes me feel comfortable I guess my house is quite a noisey house anyway but I like to put the T.V on and revise , I really like the big bang theory I’m actually watching now. I feel like its really funny and great background noise , but once again you can get distracted but I would definitely give it a go.
- Tea; I really like herbal tea especially : three mint, cleanse and night time these are all by pukka I will leave a link. I find these really soothing and comforting obviously you can’t have these in school but at home they are great. also just a cup of English tea is great as well.
That’s it from me, hope you find these things helpful, click on the links below to find the revision goodies.
Remember always be yourself xox